Friday, November 13, 2009

YouTube crap.

I thought I had uploaded everything that the NESkimos had released, but it turns out I had forgotten one track. The last show they played with new material they also did a new cover of Punch-Out!! I just uploaded that, so now I should have every unique track they've produced up on my youtube account.



I was testing how well easycap records 360 games, I don't quite like how Dead or Alive 4 looks. It's nice but when the actions going fast it seems to blur the characters... Beautiful Katamari on the other hand looks great, I already uploaded the intro vid. I was trying to do a recording of the last stage, but I failed hard.



Other than that I have a metric shit ton of Kingdom Hearts 2 vids to upload, and I'm getting pissed at the game for having so many cutscenes in the beginning. I'm not even playing a game - I'm watching a movie. A bad one at that. Doesn't help that I've already seen all these cutscenes at least 4 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment